Friday, June 29, 2007
Helloooooo!
Got back from Camp just now.
Unfortunately, Mum wasn't home yet and I had to wait for her outside, pacing the corridor repeatedly.
Man, Im missing camp.
S.C15 OI!
I miss the Instructors already!
All the humour, the laughter till the stomachs hurt..
The cheers, the Macho Clap and how Instr. Iman did it.
Hahahas! It was super hilarious!
All the different claps also esp the skidded clap!.. The songs, the remixes & all.
&& also how Wawa's voice would "skid"..!
Hahahs the SKIDDED CLAP!
*Clap*
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
& also the time when Jerer would make us "fight" by words with another group.
& that dance, the Chikucha. Hahahs! Super funny! Hahas!
Shucks, I seriously miss them..
&& even the planes!
Now, everytime a plane passes by, I'd remember camp.
That would be the memorial which would remind me of camp.
Sighs If only time had been much slower.., Maybe we would still be there..
Anyways, I'll try to recall what we did since Day 1 for our group.
DAY 1;
We took the cab to school.
It was supposed to be four of us in the taxi, but they weren't there yet when we came.
So we just went ahead & waited for them in school.
We were grouped very randomly for camp.
We were "scattered" around..
Was in Group 5, w/ Kelly, Yi Ying and some others.
Then we got into the groups & started saying out our names for intro.
It wasn't that fun though.
Then right after we ate, we went off to the Campsite at Changi.
Got down from the bus..
The Instructors were waiting for our arrival.
Gathered at Dorm A if Im not wrong.
Group 1-9 was called Alpha.
The rest till group 18 were Bravo's.
Hahahas the Instructors were funny!
The first kind of like cheer was about Polar, the Camp Chief.
Hahahs cos Polar was chubby & besar that he looked like a Polar Bear.
It went like, "Yo Yo Polar! You so besar! Macam bola!"
Hahahas! Then we were intro'd to the Instructors.
One of the Instructors from I think Sheena's group, was Wana, the first thing that went through my mind about her was that, she looked like Ate Tami sideview!
Hahas! & she would go "O-mek!" when they tickle her.
Then we did activities.
I think the first thing we did was the General Stations If im not wrong.
We did the ZigZag thingy which we had to crossover from one place to another by a plank.
Then we had Kayaking also.
Kayaking was fun!
We had to kayak all the way to where the Instructor was and to pull all our kayaks together.
That was definitely fun!
Some people were chosen to crossover from one kayak to another while we were holding the kayaks together.
Holding the rope at the side of the Kayak was painful after a matter of time.
Ohkay then after lunch, I think we had rock climbing.
I think so.. Or was it the 2nd day?
Hahas anyways.
Rock Climbing was also fun but freaky.
But managed to reach the top.
Ohkay then night came.
We had our bath which was 2 in 1 cubicle for 6minutes.
Gwendy & I had to rush cos just after a while when we went in, they were already knocking on our doors & plus the door had no lock!
Hahahas!
Then we had our Night Trust Walk.
It was super dark!!
But quite fun too!
We had to use our shirts to cover our eyes.
We had to walk here and there.
& in some places, there would be Instructors trying to scare us.
There was I think twice when an Instructor used a pen to brush against our arm.
By the time we took out our blindfolds, everything was soo blur & green!
It was like super blur at first, literally!
After a few minutes, it was better but still blurrish.
Then we had supper or I think supper was before the walk.
Anyways then lights off.
DAY 2;
CAMPFIRE DAY!
We had to wake up at 6am to get ready and to assemble at the flagpole area at around 6.20am for our Morning exercise.
But we woke up at around 5+am instead.
Hahahs it was super early.
LOL! The Morning Exercise had usual stretches & stuff.
But some were definitely not supposed to be done but we were told to. Hahas!
We had to even exercise our nose!
&& also our Head Hair & below the nose area.
It was done in two directions.
The first was ON the area itself, kind of like "inwards".
Then the 2nd was outwards! Which was like our hands were sticking out!
Hahas! LOL!
Then we did our duties in the canteen.
We had to serve the rest food.
I did the brown paper one.
Then we did High Elements.
We were actually given a choice between Abseiling and Zipline.
Most of us wanted Zipline cos it looked more fun.
But we got divided in 2 groups and had to do Abseiling instead.
The height was freaky!
Looking down from there was like damn scary!
Too bad though we couldn't do Zipline that day.
There was 2 High Element Activity.
One was the something-Woozy thingy.
Its a High Element activity which needs 2 people to crossover.
Basically its 2 ropes getting farther as it goes.
So, where we have to stand is the one that is very narrow and as we walk it gets farther & farther.
There was actually one more element which was only one person.
Its has 4 or 5 ropes hanging if Im not wrong.
You have to grab the rope and walk along the rope to get the other rope to try to get to the other side.
Gwendy & I did the 2 person activity.
& Damn!
It looked so freaking easy from below!
Shucks man!
It was way more freaky than it is seen!
Omg! I just cant forget that part.
Lol. Frankly speaking, I was scared when I did come up but I just didnt let it get to me.
I was nervous of course just waiting for them to finish.
Shucks! Freakyy! Literally!
Hahas, Gwendy kind of freaked out when we reached the top.
Even I was shaken by the height above!
Then somewhere in the middle, we were freaking out again.
Gwendy screamed & our legs was shaking which caused the rope to shake which cause us to "shake inside" too!
Hahas, damn freaky la that activity!
Shucks man!
Then after that Gwendy screamed, we were shaking then I screamed then we dropped!
Ahahas! We didnt even know why we dropped!
Lol but it was a great experience to feel yourself facing your most greatest fear.
At least you know that you still have courage to face it though we didnt succeed.
At least we managed to try & get to the middle at least.
Good Job Gwendy! At least we got to the middle! 5!
Hmm.. What did we do next?
Oh my, I cant remember..
STM strikes again.
I cant rmb what we did after the High Elements activity.
Anw, let's skip it then.
Then we had our Campfire!
Yeahhh! It was nice!
It seemed like everyone in Alpha was very into the cheers.
Hmm.. What else..
Shucks.. I think I'll stop now..
I dont feel like continuing anymore.
Hehs, all I can say for the last day when we were leaving is..
It was kind of sad to go.. Sighs..
***
GIZELLA MARIE
6:15 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment